A boss can be our greatest mentor at our workplace. They look after us and supervise us in everything they find they can be of any help. Having a boss who can be your guiding light, your break buddy and someone with whom you can truly be open about your ideas and thoughts is truly a bliss.
Leaving a job can be heart wrenching and difficult. With the workplace, you also leave all your buddies and colleagues and your mentors. Having a boss who cares about you and who guides you through thick and thin is truly a blessing and to have to say them goodbye can be heartbreaking.
Here are a few thoughtful messages and notes you can send to your boss to remind them how thankful you are for the effort and time they give to you and how important they have been in your journey and in your career.
Grateful Thank You Messages And Quotes For Boss
- Having an amazing boss at your workplace is truly a blessing, a boss is someone who understands your true potential and lets you shine in your own niche.
- Thank you boss for all the efforts you made to make me better at my work. I loved working with you and for you. Each month you gave us a new and better project.
- Thank you for everything you have done for me, you have been the most understanding and compassionate person I have ever had the opportunity to work with.
- I am so grateful to this office and especially to you, Boss! I have learnt from you every day since the past few years. Working with you has truly been a big opportunity for me. I can never forget anything that you have done for me.
- I hope this message finds you in the best of health and wellness, I am gonna miss working with you. Your workplace ethics and team spirit has truly influenced and accelerated my dedication and passion for my work.
- I have had the time of my life working with you! You have truly brought out the true potential out of me. I never knew I was capable of managing so much of pressure and responsibly, you have made work seem so easy and sophisticated in the past years. Thank you for being the boss everyone wants.
- I have had extremely good work experience with you. Thank you for all the support and belief you have shown in me. I am very thankful for everything you did for me in the past few years.
- Leaving this office is like leaving a family, I have made so many memories with each and everyone of you. I am extremely grateful to have worked for you, boss! Your team spirit and leadership skills are unparalleled.
- Thank you for all the work experience and wisdom you have shared with me. Our job really demands a lot of time and effort from us. Thank you for teaching me the importance of dedication and commitment.
- I will forever be indebted to you for everything you have done for me. Thank you for teaching me proper work ethics and team management skills. It is truly an honour to work for you and be under your supervision.
Emotional Thank You Messages And Quotes For Boss
- I’m leaving this place with so many countless memories. Working for you was always a dream for me. I can’t believe that I will have to leave this place and the privilege to work for you. I will always look forward to meeting you.
- Thank you for all the opportunities and possibilities you have let in my life. I can never be grateful enough to you, you have really helped me in shaping my career and my economic condition. Thank you for always having my back.
- Thank you for helping me out emotionally and financially during my bad times. I can never be more grateful to you, you have taken care of me in this strange city like a guardian! You will always be my family, Boss!
- You have always been the best Boss anyone could ask for! You have let us all shine like a supernova in our own niche without burdening us with hectic schedules of useless paperwork.
- It’s truly a bliss to have you as my boss! It’s very hard to believe that the good days have ended and I will have to shift to a new place. I will always be indebted to you for everything you have done for me and for this entire company.
- This day seems like a year long. I don’t want to leave this place. You have always been a friend, a support system and a guardian to me. I can never have asked for you more. This day will truly be remembered for all the countless memories I have made with you.
- In a decade of my work experience, I have never met a person like you. Thank you for making work so enjoyable and ethical. I couldn’t have asked for a better boss! Leaving this work place and to not work for you anymore will always be my biggest regret.
- You are like the wallflower of this workplace. You never fail to observe and supervise each and everyone of us. I am truly indebted and grateful to you for everything you have done for me.
- I have never felt more appreciated by anyone as much as I have felt appreciated by you. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me. It is truly an honour for me to have worked with you.
- I am leaving this office with a basket of countless memories and laughter. Thank you boss, for all your numerous efforts to shape my career and all the countless opportunities you have me to prove my metal.
- Thank you for giving me promotions and for appreciating my work at this office. You have always celebrated hard workers and dedicated employees. I will always pray for your good health and wellness.
- Thank you for all the love and support you have showered on me. I have truly learnt a lot from you and your work ethics. You have always been an inspiration to me. A man of your virtues deserves all the happiness in the world. I hope you always stay in good health and wellness and your life is always filled with laughter and joy.