Teachers are the best creation of God, they help your child to learn better and more innovatively. As a parent, our only wish is that our child learns well and forms a well-framed mind, this can only come into existence if they are guided by their teachers and preachers who show them the right direction and be their guiding light.
The job of a teacher can be hard at times, and as parents, we must realise that there is not much appreciation involved in their day to day life. Being around children or young adult and to make continuous efforts so that they may believe in themselves is a very challenging job, but still, there are excellent teachers out there, who never give up, not even for a day, they believe in their students more than they believe in themselves, and that speaks tons for itself. It’s always better to remind them that you understand all the sacrifices they make and all the difficulties in their lives.
Here are a few messages and quotes you can send them as a reminder of how grateful you are to them.
Normal Thank You Quotes And Messages To Teachers From Parents
- Dear sir, we feel highly obliged to you for guiding our child in these hard times. He has learnt a lot from you and never stops talking about you. We hope you take care of him this way in the coming years too.
- Respected madam, we are writing this note on behalf of our child, we feel glad and blessed by God that you are his teacher. His grades have been improving with every test and it’s all because of your teaching skills and methods.
- In this new modern era, when every job has been maligned, we feel highly indebted to you that you still believe in teaching with the right methodologies and principles. We are very happy with our child’s classroom performances.
- Thank you, ma’am, for seeing the potential in my child. We always believed in him but you have helped us guide him in the right direction and channel his energy onto the right ambition.
- It has been a good year for us as a parent, our child has been more interested in school and in learning new things, you have played a big role in bringing about this change. A heartfelt thank you to you.
- Our prayers are with you. We feel blessed by the almighty that our beloved child has got a teacher like you. He has improved tremendously in his studies and his behaviour at home is also turning into more disciplines. Thank you for teaching your students the right order of conduct and for helping them with education and extracurriculars.
- Thank you for teaching my child discipline and the right code of conduct. It is at this age that children’s get moulded in whatever they are taught, we feel blessed that you are his teacher.
- All the credit for our child’s academic improvement should go to you. You have guided him in every subject from day one of this academic year. We feel hopeful about his future and we pray the best for you.
- We pray for your wellness and success. We know your job must not be easy, children these days can be a handful at times! Thank you for not giving up and for preaching our children in the best way possible.
- As a parent, I feel grateful to you for being an excellent teacher. My child’s interests in your subject and his improving grades reflect the amount of time and effort you put in to shape the minds of these young students.
Emotional Thank You Messages And Quotes For Teachers From Parents
- We feel like you are a part of our family now, our child never stops talking about you and all your inspiring stories. I am sure you have come a long way and we pray for your bringing future and humongous successes.
- You have completely changed our child’s perspective towards school and learning. He now asks us questions related to science and the arts. Thank you for teaching my child the importance of perspective and ideologies.
- You are a very inspiring person for us, what we could not teach our child in all these years, you have taught him within a number of days. We have no words to express how thankful we are to you for investing your priceless time in our child’s education.
- Thank you for teaching so beautifully. Our child never stops talking about what happens in class each day. We must commend on your teaching skills and on your understanding of child psychology.
- Thank you for understanding my child’s problems. This year has not been his best but we feel safe that he still has a teacher like you, who never gives up on his students.
- I would like to appreciate your understanding of child psychology, you have helped my kid this year in multiple ways.
- We feel indebted to you for being so kind and compassionate to our child, he has been improving steadily in his studies and his extracurriculars.
- It must be a tough job to be a teacher, to shape the minds of so many young children is in itself a responsibility but also a blessing. We would like to acknowledge the good work you have been doing!
- We have heard so much about you, your teaching skills are really terrific and commendable. We hope that you keep up the good work and maintain the responsibility that is on your shoulders, that is, to shape the minds of young students.
- We feel so secure and blessed that our child’s future is in the right hands. Your teaching skills and passion for tutoring speaks for itself. Our child has been working harder and harder every day, his interests in subjects and in school are really driving in speed. This has all happened because of you, thank you for guiding him!
- Thank you for encouraging my child to participate in extra co-curricular. He has really started to speak up, which is now a blessing for us!
- Thank you for guiding my child in his academics and for preventing him from any wrong company or habit. Your upper hand on our child’s head really makes us feel secure and safe.
- As a parent, we feel so grateful to you whenever our child wins a prize or receives applause for being good at studies. You have really shaped his mind and ideologies.