The culture of giving out “thank you” cards in appreciation is fast declining with the rise of social media platforms and the popularity of messaging apps. We strongly believe that it is a great way to show appreciation and should not be undermined.
This is why you should make the most of it when the need arises. Many good deeds are done to you by different people from time to time, and they deserve to be appreciated. But how do you find the right appreciative words?
We have lots of amazing messages that you could use in your thank you card. But before we shed light on this, we advise that you take note of the following:
- Give out a card at the right time – Do not procrastinate, as timely delivery speaks volumes about how grateful you are.
- Giving out a gift alongside the thank you card is a great way to show your appreciation – So, you might want to do more than just reel out some nice words.
- Pin-point experiences that you are most grateful for.
These are just some of the general guidelines for people that are bent on appreciating people with cards. Now that you know this, we have prepared and listed below some intriguing quotes for you.
Inspirational Thank You Quotes for Cards
- Nothing is more valuable than a loyal friend, and that is who you are. You have shown this time and time again, and I am taking out this time to thank you for all you have done for my family and me. Thank you very much!
- Some people are more interested in your breakthrough than in your “thank you”. You are one of those people, and this is the more reason you deserve a huge THANK YOU. I am forever grateful.
- You are the true definition of an amazing person, and every encounter with you reminds me of this. I cannot hold it anymore, and I need to thank you for all that you do.
- There are many good things about God’s green earth, and you are certainly one of them. You make this clear every time I come in contact with you, and I am grateful for this.
- You were not obliged to be nice and encouraging to me, but you chose to do just that. The more amazing thing is that you did it so well at a time when it mattered most. Thank you (name of the recipient).
- The world would certainly be a better place if only we had more people like you. Well, you are one of the reasons it is not worse than it is, and the world owes you for that. Thank you for always showing up.
- Nothing can fill up the vacuum a loyal friend fills. Not even money, fame, or titles. Every time I see or think about you, I am reminded that I have one very loyal and friendly friend. Thanks for never giving me a reason to doubt this.
- There is no such thing as a true friend because a friend is always true. Thank you for always being so true to me. For having my back and still being real all the time.
- You are certainly not a perfect person, just as I and everyone else is not perfect. However, you are one of the most perfect imperfect people I have ever come across, and your lifestyle inspires me more than you know. Thank you so much (name of recipient).
- The word “friend” does not really describe what an amazing friend you are. That is why I call you brother/sister. Thank you for every single good thing you have done for me (known and unknown).
- If I did not know you, I would think being selfless was impossible. Your sacrifices and thought-provoking commitment is hard to comprehend, but it is real. Thank you for caring so much for my well-being.
- I have done some nasty things that should have pushed you away. But you stayed around and kept on being so good to me. This has not gone unnoticed, and I am very grateful. Words cannot describe how amazing you are and how grateful I am.
- Everything about you is golden. Even your silence is golden and more valuable than words. Thanks for coming my way and going with me on life’s journey. It feels a lot better and easier with you around.
- I have never doubted how amazing and valuable you are, as this is very noticeable. However, I had a better understanding during these brief moments without you. (Name of the recipient), you are one of a kind, and everyone you come in contact with is blessed to have you around. Thank you for being YOU.
- At various points in my life, I have realized that even enemies can come in friend’s clothing. The truth always shows up when there is nothing in it for them. But for you, you had stuck with me even when I was at my lowest and unreasonable. Thank you, and I will always be grateful that I have someone like you.
- People get better by mixing with the right kind of people. You are nothing short of the right kind of person, and that is why I get better with you around. Thank you very much (name of recipient).
- Your acts of kindness are thought-provoking, and I often wonder how you are so selfless. Regardless of how you do it, I am grateful that you have chosen to be this generous as I am a beneficiary. Thank you very much!
- In addition to this (the content of the gift), I am offering kind words to appreciate who you are. But even these are not enough to show my gratitude. (Name of recipient), beyond the words “thank you” can explain, I am very grateful for all you have done for me and my family/friends.
- You are the kind of person who is not moved by gain but the need to impact. I am one of the beneficiaries of this great mindset, and I am taking the time to say a massive THANK YOU now and always.
- One of the greatest achievements is coming in contact with the right people. On that note, you are high up on the list of my greatest achievement. That is because of how amazing you are. Thank you for being an amazing person.
And right above, you are spoiled with options on how to appreciate amazing people in your life. You are advised to read these messages and choose the ones you consider befitting the person in question.