There is a saying that goes, “Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach a man how to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime”. People who share what they know about their area of core competence can be likened to those who teach how to fish. What they do is remarkable, and so they deserve to be appreciated.
Such people should be appreciated as they abound around you. These may be coworkers deserving of your appreciation for their knowledge-sharing acts. It could also be your teachers, lecturers, friends, or family members.
You should know that there are tons of benefits attached to appreciating such people. This includes making such people feel appreciated, motivating them to share more knowledge, and encouraging them to help others too.
To achieve the benefits listed above and more, appreciating them is the right thing to do. If you see the need to do this, below are some appreciation messages you can use.
Some Appreciative Messages for Knowledge Sharing
- Every moment spent with you is worth it. It is because you are committed to sharing your wealth of knowledge. I am so grateful to have met you.
- I have asked myself why you know so much and realized it is because of two things. The first is that you go all out to learn valuable things. The second and most important is that you share from your wealth of knowledge. Thanks for imparting such knowledge to me.
- I would not say you are the most knowledgeable person I have come across. But I can say without a reasonable doubt that you are knowledgeable, and this has positively impacted me. My gratitude knows no bound for this.
- There are very few people who can fit into your shoes. It is not that they are not good enough. The reason is that there are not many eager to impart their knowledge to others like you. Thank you so much for being this way.
- You are not a selfish person, and I admire this about you. The most special thing you share is your knowledge, which means a lot to me. Thank you (name of recipient).
- Your knowledge is worth a lot, as I and many others have realized. I do not take it for granted and appreciate you for sharing your knowledge with me from time to time.
- Knowledge is power! A knowledgeable person is a powerful person! On this note, you are a powerful person, and I thank you for teaching me to be powerful.
- From first-hand experience, I have realized that people that hang around you do not remain the same. They turn out to be better people, and this is because you constantly share words of knowledge and wisdom. Thank you for doing this.
- You are constantly transforming lives by your actions. Most profound of all you do is make people more knowledgeable. You are well appreciated for this.
- I cannot thank you enough, as I have benefited immensely from your time and knowledge. My encounters with you have made me better in this field, and I thank you very much for this.
- My horizon has been largely broadened since I met you. I am a better person as a result, and this is all thanks to you.
- Every minute spent listening to you is fully valued and appreciated. The reason is that I know you are very knowledgeable and committed to making me better.
- A true leader is not selfish with what they know. A true leader ensures that their associates are imparted with their knowledge. You are indeed a true leader. I and several others appreciate you for towing this path.
- I have little worries when you are not around. It is not because you are not missed. The reason is that you have imparted so many to the extent that they can do what you do. I celebrate you for this.
- True greatness is measured in terms of impartation and not acquisition. You are truly a great man/woman, considering how many lives you have impacted with your knowledge. We all celebrate you.
- You still want to do a lot more for humankind, and we are hopeful for this. But we also need to stress that you have done a lot – a lot more than many people in your shoes have done. Many lives have been positively changed because of how you share your knowledge. Thank you very much for this.
- You have given your time, money, and so much to this course, and we appreciate you for this. But most of all, we appreciate you for offering your knowledgeable thoughts on issues when required. Thank you (name of recipient).
- We have come a very long way for several reasons. Foremost amongst them is your willingness to offer us valuable advice whenever we reach out to you. We thank you so much for being our greatest resource person.
- Money cannot buy what you have offered us in terms of knowledge. It is a great deal, and we keep benefiting from it by the day. You have our sincerest gratitude for your contributions, especially in this form.
- You can be sure that your pieces of advice from time to time are not taken for granted. We know enough to know that your suggestions are valuable. It is one of the reasons we have grown in leaps and bounds, and we applaud you for this. Thank you so much (name of recipient).
People that offer their wealth of knowledge in various forms offer so much. They are not selfish about sharing their wealth of knowledge which needs to be appreciated.
If you have any around you, you can send some appreciative messages to them as some are right above. You can even decide to combine two or more of these messages if you are fine with it.